Clinical Studies according to MDR
For Researchers, Sponsors, CROs and Freelancers
- Interactive eLearning
- approx. 4 h
- Certificate of Attendance
Basic training on Medical Device Regulation
Our basic course on clinical studies under the Medical Device Regulation (MDR) is suitable for researchers, freelancers and sponsor / CRO personnel involved in clinical trials with medical devices in Europe, who need to know what has changed since the MDR is in force.
The course consists of 6 modules:
- Module 1: The Basics
- Module 2: Scope of the MDR
- Module 3: Submitting clinical studies
- Module 4: Safety Reporting and Modifications
- Module 5: Post-Marketing Clinical Follow-Up
- Module 6: Vigilance Reporting
NOTE: This course does not cover the local laws and regulations that apply to medical device research in specific European Member states!
eLearning on smartphone, tablet or PC in self-selected stages!
Our interactive course can be started, interrupted and resumed anytime, anywhere. Learn at your own pace! Please note that this e-learning is only available in English.
The modular structure and the associated division into content chapters enable an individual learning experience.
Who is this course for?
- For researchers in the field of medical devices
- For employees of sponsors, CROs or freelancers